- The First and ONLY joint supplement using the trans isomer of Vitamin MK7
- Studies prove Vitamin MK7 reduces inflammation and take calcium out of cartilage and puts it into bone.
- Comprehensive formulation, which provides all the building blocks to support healthy joint function with two patents pending.
- Our university lead research shows TRU MK7 efficacy on the increasing the lifetime of chondrocytes as well as reducing the inflammation.
- Developed by the leader of vitamin MK7 research in the world, world-renowned New Zealand bio-pharmaceutical scientist Dr. Berenjian.
- Proudly made in New Zealand from premium local and imported ingredients.
How it works
Our patent pending formulation provides the essential number of vitamins, glucosamine, chondroitin, anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant compounds including vitamin MK7, eggshell membrane, green lipped mussel, vitamin D3, vitamin C and ginger to support joint maintenance mobility and cartilage health.
- Promotes joint comfort
- Supports joint mobility and cartilage health
- Supports a balance immune system for joint health
- Supports joint maintenance and healthy joint aging.
Vitamin K naturally exists in two forms, vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and a series of Vitamin K2 (menaquinones). Among menaquinones, MK7 is the superior form due to high bio-availability and its numerous health benefits. However, the low availability of MK-7 in our diet necessitates the development of dietary supplements to complement natural food sources and meet the daily intake requirements.
MK7 Reverses Soft Tissue Calcification
Several scientific studies have shown strong evidence that MK7 supplementation can reverse existing levels of calcification and restore soft tissues flexibility. Calcium can accumulate in soft tissues causing them to harden and become less flexible.
TRU MK7 was developed by Dr. Aydin Berenjian, world-renowned NZ bio-pharmaceutical scientist & the global leader of vitamin K studies. Dr Berenjian is currently in the USA, researching MK7 deficiency in regards to calcification & degradation of lung tissue, leading to more severe lung damage in Covid-19 patients. MK7 is already known to aid in the prevention of osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease and now there is evidence that it may be effective in helping people with Covid-19 recovery & strengthening the elastic fibres on the lungs.
To read more about Dr. Ayidin and Vitamin MK7:
STUFF - Covid-19: Waikato researcher's vitamin work could help lower virus mortality
The University of Waikato - Waikato researcher working on miracle vitamin that could lower Covid mortality
Active Ingredients per 2 capsules:
- Vitamin MK7 (vitamin K2) 120mcg
- New Zealand green- lipped mussel 552.7 mg
- NEM branded eggshell membrane 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 800 IU
- Vitamin C 100 mg
- Ginger root extract 1.6 mg
Adults - take 2 capsules daily or as directed by healthcare professional.
Please consult your healthcare professional before using this product if you are taking any blood thinning medication or are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to egg or shellfish products.