Prorox Prostate and Bladder Support 60s
PROROX may significantly improve your quality of life if you suffer from symptoms associated with medically diagnosed Benign Prostate Hypertrophy and poor bladder control.
- Are you a male aged over 35 years and have problems urinating?
- Do you need to urinate frequently yet still feel your bladder is full?
- Is your sleep interrupted by trips to the toilet?
Have you been medically diagnosed with BPH – Benign Prostate Hypertrophy - non–cancerous enlargement of the prostate gland?
Specific symptoms of BPH include…
- frequent urination especially during the night,
- feeling that the bladder has not emptied after urination,
- straining to urinate,
- an urgent need to urinate,
- dribbling and leakage.
If you experience any of these symptoms you may have BPH and it is important that you seek help from your health care professional. Many remedies for BPH focus on the prostate. However, you can now support your bladder as well, with one formula.
PROROX has been developed to effectively help relieve the symptoms of medically diagnosed Benign Prostate Hypertrophy and milder forms of bladder weakness. Pilot clinical research has shown the effectiveness of PROROX in relieving the symptoms outlined above and in maintaining normal male physiological function.
Unlike other herbal treatments for the prostate, PROROX incorporates herbs which support the bladder, to provide a formulation that address both organs. Specifically, PROROX incorporates the key active UROX (bladder control formula) ingredients, with well researched prostate supportive herbs and nutrients, making it a unique and especially potent formula.
Key Active Ingredients
- Saw Palmetto fruit – well documented to support the prostate and provide relief from medically diagnosed BPH symptoms such as frequency, nocturia and poor stream.
- Crataeva nurvala bark – supports the bladder to help it to correctly and efficiently empty and refill.
- Horsetail and Crataeva – work together to reduce urination frequency and urgency.
- Lindera root – supports healthy bladder tone and function, and being a powerful antioxidant, also acts as anti-aging support for the kidneys and bladder.
- Zinc, Vitamin D3, Lycopene, Selenium – which have all been shown to have beneficial effects for the prostate.
PROROX may significantly improve your quality of life if you suffer from symptoms associated with poor bladder function and/or medically diagnosed Benign Prostate Hypertrophy.
- Zinc citrate (Zinc 7.5mg) 21.96g
- Selenomethionine (Selenium 12mcg) 30 mcg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU) 5 mcg
- Herbal extracts equivalent to:
- Cratevox® (Crataeva nurvala) dry stem bark (1,500mg) 1.5g
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) dry herb (1,000mg) 1g
- Lindera strychnifolia dry root (1,000mg) 1g
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) dry fruit (1,600mg) 1.6g
- standardised to contain Fatty acids 144mg
- Lycopersicon esculentum (Tomato) fresh fruit 4.375g
- standardised to contain Lycopene 750mcg
Does not contain: added gluten, salt, dairy products, artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take one capsule twice daily with meals.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.