Doterra Frankincense Oil 15ml
Frankincense Boswellia carterii, frereana, and sacra
Often called the
“king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall
wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide
modern health benefits.*
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function*
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function when taken internally*
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, clean
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Resin from Boswellia carterii, frereana, and sacra
Main Constituents: α-pinene, limonene, α-thujene
Renowned as one
of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has
extraordinary health benefits.* In addition to its notoriety in the New
Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in
religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin
for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This
centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense
today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate
skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied
topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy
cellular function when used internally.* When inhaled or diffused,
Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity, Add to your current face creams, oils, or tinctures. .
sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.